Becoming You (Volumes 1 & 2) (BY Gold)
This is the most in-depth resource for women in transition.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
BECOMING YOU VOLUME 1:
This is the most in-depth resource for women in transition looking for answers concerning appearance. The Becoming You program goes beyond simple makeup application. It offers the theory behind tricky cosmetics like contour and blush, illustrated with graphics and demonstrations of application.
Included are sections with advice on the following:
– Assessing and caring for your skin
– Dealing with scalp hair loss and hairline issues
– Managing hair removal, narrated by well-known hair-removal expert Andrea James
– Clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories
– Dealing with the emotions and social situations surrounding the process of transitioning
– Lots of positive thoughts and encouragement along the way!
– Being accepted as female in day-to-day settings
– Planning a smooth work transition
– Creating a day look from scratch
– Toning down a weekend/evening look
– Women who have never used makeup
– Women who have dabbled, but never outside the home
– Women who have used it for shows or fun and want a day look
– Serious part-timers
BECOMING YOU VOLUME 2:
You’ll see full demonstration of application from start to finish on
* a woman before hormones and FFS,
* a woman after transition,
* and Calpernia herself.
For inspiration to those of you just starting out, we begin with a model who hasn’t started hormones, growing out hair, or facial hair removal. She goes through every step as we explain, from cleansing and hair removal, through facial hair cover and makeup application, to makeup removal.
Then I do Andrea’s makeup from start to finish, to show a very subtle powder-only technique that’s great for a day look.
Finally, I do my own makeup, to show some more advanced techniques, including lipstick and liquid eyeliner.
Together, both videos are over four hours of makeup theory and demonstration. Get yours now, and get on the fast track to your female face today!
NEW: The Advice Centre - Articles On Crossdressing Topics
|Catalog Number List||
Deep Stealth Productions, Deep Stealth Productions, Inc., Inc.
50, 750, 22, 550
|Number Of Items||
50, 750, 22, 550
|Product Type Name||