General Terms and Conditions
(1) This site is owned and operated as http://www.crossdressboutique.com
In these terms , “we” means http://www.crossdressboutique.com (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our news/RSS feeds).
(4) You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
(5) The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” – not a contractual offer.
(6) Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(a) to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
(b) we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
(c) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
(d) we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
http://www.crossdressboutique.com does not offer a cash refund or any exchanges on Digital Products. Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses can be easily duplicated. Accordingly, it is our policy that once we have distributed a release version to a customer, the sale is final, and you may not return the software for a refund or credit. Please be cautious and make sure you know what you are purchasing.
(16) Registered customers can leave feedback and comments on http://www.crossdressboutique.com subject to the following warranties
(a) You consent to any feedback or comments which you leave being reproduced and agreed that it can be as such for as long as http://www.crossdressboutique.com deems it necessary. User based content may also be shared across other http://www.crossdressboutique.com sites
(b) You indemnify us and hold us harmless against any claim or action bought by third parties leading from or as a result of and feedback or comments posted by you on http://www.crossdressboutique.com, including any violation of intellectual property, trademarkcopyrights and privacy.
(c) You give http://www.crossdressboutique.com complete editorial control of any content posted by yourself and agree to http://www.crossdressboutique.com and its group of companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide licence to use your content. http://www.crossdressboutique.com may publish, remove , or edit any user based content without user nofitication.
(17) Images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes; actual products may differ from such images.
(19) Contracts under these terms of sale may only be varied by an instrument in writing signed by both you and us. We may revise these terms of sale from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any contracts which we have entered into with you.
(20) If any provision of these terms of sale is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof will be deemed omitted.
(21) No waiver of any provision of these terms of sale, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of these terms of sale.
(22) You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale, at any time – providing such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms of sale.
(23) Each contract under these terms of sale is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under such contracts is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to the relevant contract.
(24) These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with United Kingdom Law, and the courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms.
Cookies and Web Beacons
When you visit this website, you may view advertisements posted on the site by Google or other companies. These advertising companies may collect information about you while you are visiting this website and other websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on this website and elsewhere on the Internet about products and services you might like. This website does not collect the information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see. You may be able to opt out of such advertising. To find out more about Google and its DoubleClick DART cookie used to generate interest-based advertising, click this link. Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
This website may also contain other affiliate links that if clicked upon and a sale is made on a third party website then the owner of this website may receive advertising fees or a commission for it’s referral.
Sales commissions through our *affiliate program
Please be aware that our own affiliate program does not generate commissions for any clicks & associated sales to our third party partners such as Clickbank & Amazon specifically (as this is against their terms of sale conditions), sales commissions are generated only on products that we sell directly.
If you purchase a product or service linked to from this site, We may receive an “affiliate commission.” We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: – http://www.ftc.gov
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We are a participant in the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca.
We are a participant in the Amazon Europe S.à r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk/Javari.co.uk/ Amazon.de/Amazon.fr/Javari.fr/Amazon.it.
Compliance with Amazon TOS (terms of service) and their Product Advertising API
We adhere and comply to the Amazon associates operating agreement (TOS) and you will find all necessary compliance statements located both in the footer of our sites pages and/or on individual product pages. We utilize the Amazon product advertising API for product listings shown on our website, we automatically check and display current pricing through the API every few hours and show a required pricing compliance statement below the price/s on our product pages (shown for product pricing older than 24 hours).
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF OUR WEBSITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.